The Evex network’s department of toxicology is the only specialized unit in the country with extensive experience in diagnosing and managing toxicological patients.
The network provides a full range of in-patient and out-patient toxicological services.
Toxicological services include diagnosis and therapy of acute intoxications developed as a result of the impact of various toxic agents, among them:
- drug-induced intoxications;
- chemical poisoning;
- poisoning with corrosive substances;
- intoxication with heavy metals and pesticides;
- poisoning with foul gas, including suffocating gas;
- poisoning with biological toxins of phytogenous and animal origin, among them mushrooms, snake venom, etc.